Washing your face seems a daily chore that you do easily without thinking a lot. You just grab your favorite soap or face wash and wash your face with them and a splash of water. But if you have acne then it might not be that easy for you. Acne-prone skins need extra care and special products.
Why Is Acne Cause?
Acne is caused when the oil glands produce extra oil or sebum and these glands become inflamed and cause those white or black or pinkish or red bumped skin with or without puss. Acnes can be painful and often irritates.
Hence you must use a mild soap or face wash that can control the breakouts and oil balance. Your skin has bacteria that indirectly cause the clogged pores. So, you also need to choose a face care product that kills these bacteria. Therefore if you want to use the best soaps for acne-prone skin then keep these main factors in mind.
What to Do to Get Rid of It?
- If you want to use cleansers then choose one that deep cleans and helps you to remove the dead cells, dirt and the bacteria. The cleanser needs to have mild astringent property also. You should not use oil-based cleansers. Instead, use mild gel-based or moisturizing cleansers for treating your skin. Always refrain from using harsh soaps because these can rob your skin of the natural oils and in turn, your skin will become drier and may cause more acne.
- Besides that, never pop your acne or pimples. Popping may seem great but this can make the situation worse. Popping will give your facial scars that do not go away easily. These pimple and acne scars take a lot of effort and products like no scars skin soap to become less visible. Hence popping is no allowed.
- You can find special soaps or face washes from any of your nearby drug stores. These products are generally sold without prescription. Otherwise, you can visit your doctor and ask for a recommendation from him or her. Usually over the counter medicines is cheaper. But if you want the best results and can spend a little more then go for doctor’s prescribed products.
- Whatever product you choose you to need to know why your skin gets acne. You can get ane in every skin type. Each of these skin ty[pes are different and needs separate treatment. Hence, try to determine your skin type before you buy any product. A product designed for normal skin will not work properly on dry skin or oily skin.
- Whenever you visit your doctor ask recommendation. The doctor will prescribe you products according to your skin type. He or she may also ask you to get some tests done. Acne is the result of hormone imbalance. Hence, if you suffer from thyroid, diabetes or PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) then you may need to control the hormonal level besides using products.
If you want to use OTC products then take a look at the directions and description of the product. Choose the product that caters your need. Besides that, follow the instructions properly so that you get the best results.