Laboratory workbenches are one of the most important furniture type which is required for the laboratory. When anyone plan to buy furniture and instrument for their lab, then they just cannot miss out on the workbenches. As they are the multifunctional units, thus they offer several types of utilities.
These workbenches are made up of high-grade work support equipments which are able to transform a workspace within a healthy and nice working environment . Stainless steel is an apt material, to handle exposure to various types of chemicals, as it is one of the most non-reactive substances, so it is used in the structural construction of these Tubular Steel Workbenches.
Some General Specifications of Workbenches are as under
- Height and Design – Workbenches come in variety of designs and with adjustable height structure, to provide users with a variety of options. It can be chosen just for seating or for resting and can also be used as a work station.Because of their adjustable heights, they are user-friendly and staff can adjust the height in accordance to their convenience.
- Safety Brackets – Earthquake safety brackets are also provided by the manufacturers, in case, if any natural calamity of smaller scale hits the region, then it can resist the blow.
- Structure –Their tough structural strength and steel composition, make these workbenches perfect fit for any type of work. Even the welding work can be done over its top.
- Storage Space –As they are equipped with drawers, which are made up of stainless steel material, that looks quite good and offers nice storage space as well. Hence, these drawers make it easier to store daily usable small equipments and items near to the workspace. And moreover, the work gets organized as items are stored nearby in the storage boxes.
- Lighting – LED lights are provided to give a more clear and energetic view to the user of the workbench, which helps them to focus more on their task by giving ambient light.
- Plug Strips – Around 128 lengths and designs of plug strips are available, to choose from.
- Foot Rests – It also provides three-level adjustment of Footrest.
- Edges – Edges can be of Radius, Straight and Bumper type.
- Bin Box – A Bin box rail is also there, where bin boxes are attached and this rail can be adjusted according to the suitability or convenience of the user.
- Material Used –Every piece of workbench is made up of stainless steel and it genuinely adds to the asset value of the lab. If valuation is done, then the workbench will add to the value and therefore is worthy of investment.
- Multiple Usage –With the presence of workbenches, sitting, resting, working, etc., all get organized in one place.
- Portable –If in case, the workbenches are need to be shifted, then it can be done easily because many designs come with castor wheel fitted for easy pulling and pushing.
With a wide range of useful specifications, the Laboratory Worktables are worthy of investment for an organized laboratory, where staff can work systematically, thus creating enough seating and resting space.