When it comes to marketing based on partnerships, everything comes down to trust. Imagine the type of relationships you will have with your spouse, family, and friends without trust. It is the same with your business partners and your target audiences.
Relationships that are built not on trust are bound to fall apart as castles build over thing sheet of ice. It would not take much for them to fall apart. Therefore, trust is critical in every part of the business. It is in fact the most important factor that affects content marketing and PR.
Over the years till date, the ways in which businesses build trust have changed dramatically. For example, influencer marketing has now has become the most significant aspect in business marketing that plays an effective role in different parts of the business such as:
- Building a larger fan following
- Establishing a better connection with the followers
- Enhancing the traffic to the site and finally
- Increasing the trust among the users.
All these things affect the final outcome of business marketing: generating more sales and business revenues.
Rise of influencer marketing
In the past year or so, influencer marketing has become the in-thing in Instagram marketing and for several good reasons.
- Influencer marketing can help you to reach out to new audiences
- A trusted influencer can also provide a lot of credibility to your brand
- They can suggest their own followers follow your account.
However, there s a lot of other things that you should do before you jump right in and start spending money on influencer marketing. You will first have to understand the trends that are followed in this specific type of marketing and that will shape up your success.
If you are already into it on the other hand, here are a few useful strategies to follow that will make your efforts highly paying. These are the strategies that are suggested by the experts and are proven for success which is why you will see these being used mostly by different marketers if you follow sites such as https://blastup.com and others.
Greater influence is important
The recent trend among marketers is to create a greater influence among their users. This is actually more important than a bigger check now in the present market scenario.
- Entrepreneurs of today therefore first think about why they partner with an influencer in the first place. Typically, the reason that most of the business owners give is that the influencer has something valuable that they can offer to them. This actually works both ways. You will have to offer the influencer something of value in return to gain access to their audiences.
- It is also required to know what is the thing that is actually most valuable to an influencer than the huge paycheck that you may offer to them. It is actually the additional influence. This is because the value of an influencer only depends on the influence that he or she has.
Therefore, you will be better off only if you can first build your own internal influence and use it for your beneficial purposes. It is then you can offer something of importance to the influencers.
Ideally, it is the opportunity provided to the influencers to make the best out of your own networks to grow their influence is that makes them going and helpful for you to monetize your brand as well as that of the influencer if any.
The importance of greater influence
You will be able to see the importance of having a greater influence on yourself. It is only when you have built a strong and considerable following for your company and around your blog before you start contributing to a variety of publications, most of the influencers would think of giving you their time even without a check!
It is only a grown influence that you will see influential advocates pouring in suddenly from all over and corners asking to collaborate on joint content, webinars, podcasts, and others.
- Even the micro-influencers will be the new influencers apart from the macro-influencers, which is another important PR trend noticed nowadays.
- There will also be increased importance of the niche and trade sites for content. This is because it has the power to attract more engaged audiences.
Therefore, you will get the highest return on your investment if you focus on growing your influence on your followers first.
Take help of the micro-influencers
When it comes to micro-influencer marketing, the same idea applies. According to research, more than 82% of users are likely to follow a recommendation made by a micro-influencer. This figure shows that most people really do not really rely on those huge macro-influencers to advocate for their brand.
However, companies tend to overlook the micro-influencers and focus more on seeking out the macro-influencers in their specific areas. This however is not always the most effective route for all businesses.
According to the experts, some of the most effective influencer marketing strategies include the number of smaller and much lesser-known influencers. This is because they do not let ego get in their way.
Therefore, micro-influencers can also be very effective for your brand and business as long as you place a larger emphasis on brand advocacy and work with a diverse assortment of people.
Earned and paid influencers
You can also rely on the earned influencer marketing as that is poised to outpace paid marketing efforts. Most of the time, most companies consider influencer marketing as “paid marketing” because they have to pay them to advocate for their brand.
However, with the continual rise in the contributors of online publications, people are more concerned for their content provided to their audiences rather than their getting paid. This is actually the new area in influencer marketing that is emerging.
This is the type of influencer marketing that will focus on earned influencer marketing to grow substantially. This is simply because there are more options available in content distribution now than ever before.