In all quality countertops in Waipahu – HI, granite countertops are the most popular ones. Unlike marble countertops and quartz countertops, granite is a premium material that stands out for its resilient elegance. When setting up as countertops, granite offers durability and long-lasting beauty.
Nonetheless, in time, the stunning coating on granite will worn out, become dull, and get damaged. Hence the stone should be brightened to provide it a brand-new surface and restore the fantastic gleam.
How to Take Care of Your Granite Countertops in Waipahu, HI
What is Granite Polish?
This the kind of polish that offers Waipahu – HI, granite an entirely brand-new surface area. It removes a tiny layer, which is the dulled, scraped, and stained one. This is to simply reveal the fresh, smooth rock beneath.
Just how often you polish your granite is entirely an issue of its look. Many granite surfaces need polishing every 5 to 15 years, depending on the kind of usage they get. Certainly, polished granite has to be secured to keep it away from spots and various other hazardous issues.
Granite Countertops, Waipahu, HI, Polishing Techniques and Options
Granite can be brightened and polished by using a dry or wet material. Professionals, however, are split on the topic of which is much better. Both strategies could be effective, but take into consideration these pros and cons of wet granite polishing up vs. dry granite polishing.
· Dry granite polishing powder costs less than paste
· Powder granite polish can be utilized either wet or dry, making it more practical and functional
· Wet polishing develops a great deal of spray when used with power devices, so putting on waterproof clothing is important as it will safeguard you. Also, plastic sheeting must be utilized to protect walls, furniture, and cabinets
· Wet polishing cools the pads that prevent them from becoming extremely how and wearing out faster than they must
· Wet polishing pads are cheaper compared to dry pads
Remember that, in one way or another, the right kind of polishing technique can sometimes be learned from the manufacturer itself. So, as much possible, always ask them about this. It is your right to know more about the proper way of maintaining granite countertops. Otherwise, they are not worthy of your investment.
In Top Priority Hawaii, we always make sure that our clients are well-informed and updated about the proper ways of taking care of granite countertops in Waipahu, Hi. So, if you are looking for the right source of such information, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will be more than happy to assist you!