You have a party to attend tomorrow and just the night before you get a pimple. No, it is not a very pleasant experience. All of us have been in this kind of situation at some point in our life. Pimples are really stubborn. Once they come, they don’t want to leave and even leave a scar behind. We might be tempted to pop it but that’s not a really good solution.
There are a lot of natural ingredients that has proven to be the best remedies to treat acne problems. These will not only reduce the acne but will also make sure not to leave a scar behind. Some of the dermatologists can even prescribe you with ketomac lotion which is one of the best and effective agents of treating acnes.
The top home remedies that you can do to deal with acne problems are as follows:
1. Avocado oil- Don’t like avocados? Well, use them for your skin care then. Avocado oil is an effective ingredient that helps in fighting acne problems. Its oil is rich in linoleic acid, oleic acid, minerals and vitamins A, C, D and E. All these are helpful in fighting off the free radicals and help you achieve a radiant, glowing skin. Avocado oil is good, especially if you have dry, damaged and chapped skin.
2. Colloidal oatmeal- Using oatmeal powder can miraculously help in supplying antioxidants and it is a great relief for dry and irritated skin, thus preventing acnes.
3. Ice- Using ice to fight acnes and pimples is perhaps suggested by the doctors too. You can wrap ice in a thin cloth and apply it gently on the pimple. It will reduce the inflammation. Then you can use ketomac tube for spot treatment.
4. Aloe vera – You must have heard about aloe being used to treat sunburns. Well, not only that it can be used to treat acnes as well. It has the property to soothe and heal your skin problems to a great extent. You can directly use the gel from the leaf of aloe vera.
5. Egg whites- Egg whites can treat wrinkle problems of the skin as effectively as it can treat the acnes on the skin. All you have to do is whip the egg whites and apply it to your skin and wash it off after a few minutes.
So, these are some of the top remedies to prevent acnes. But what to do when they leave behind a stubborn scar that refuses to go? Then these methods will help you effectively.
1. Soft tissue fillers- when collagen or fat it injected under the skin in the scars, it makes them less noticeable.
2. Laser treatment- In case the scars look too bad, the laser can definitely help you to improve the appearance of your skin.
3. Dermabrasion- This is really effective if the scar is too severe as it removes the top layer of the skin.
4. Chemical peeling- This also removes the top layer of the skin to minimize deeper scars.
Going with the platitude, "Mysterious yet attractive," hairdo assumes an exceptional job in drawing out the character of a...