Are you going solo on a business trip? Then you need to know few tips to find out a best hotel for your solo business trip. So, what you actually need in a hotel room. Do you need a massive flat TV screen? Would you like a romantic view from your room? Or do you need good amenities in your room’s bathroom? You don’t really want any of these if you don’t feel secure in the hotel room, isn’t it? You need a place where you can work without any interruptions and get things delivered right to your room anytime. This will help you keep focus on your work.
So, here are the few tips that actually end up choosing a safe, comfortable and affordable hotel room.
Tips to choose right hotel your next business trip
- Positive reviews– websites that let you filter hotel as per the reviews are great place to search best hotels. Filter the hotels on the basis of reviews by business travelers. Read few reviews and check what the travelers said about the hotel room.
- A one stop-shop– a hotel that has everything right from the coffee shop, restaurant, meeting rooms and bar is good as you can easily find a place for business meeting. The easy access to restaurant for after meeting lunch is good as you don’t have to go anywhere else. So, check for a hotel that offers all these facilities.
- A female-friendly hotel– for business women a solo trip can be challenging especially when they forget few things while packing. Find a hotel that steps up to the plate and serve complimentary items like curling irons, laptop charges, hairspray, straighteners and more. also, check for the safety features so that you can feel safe.
- Complimentary services- check for a hotel that give services like private drivers so that you don’t have to rent a car to go out to the unfamiliar streets. This is just time and cost saving whilst ensuring that you are going to a right place. Check whether they have arrangements to pick up you in case you attend late meetings at other locations.
- Unlimited and free Wi-Fi- the access to free and unlimited Wi-Fi should be your top priority while searching for the best hotels for business travel. Check for hotels that give you free access and don’t put a daily usage limit of internet.
- In-room phones- few hotels don’t have in-room phones but check for those having such basic amenities as it saves your time when asking for a front desk help and in case of emergency as well.
- Room-key activated elevators– check for hotels where lobby attendants are present to check who comes and go in the place. The room should have access to the guests using active room key. This ensures safety whether you are in the room or not.
Checking all these smallest details can help you find a best hotel for your next solo business trip. Don’t be unfocused while searching for a hotel room as this is the only way to ensure your safety.